Computer Controls AG is an independent, privately held distribution and service enterprise. It is the equivalent for technical distribution of high-level electronic components, test and measurement instruments and systems in Switzerland since over 25 years. We offer highest technical competency and a vast variety of products to our customers, for all test-and-measurement as well as research-and-development needs. Computer Controls AG has been established in 1971 and is operating in its current form since 1991.
We are one of the leading distributors for electronic components, as well as test and measurement solutions in the swiss market. Our headquarter is based in Otelfingen near Zurich with a subsidiary in the Swiss Romande, Chavornay/Yverdon, and several sales offices to cover the Swiss market.
Besides Switzerland, we also cover the entire eastern european market with our HT-Eurep Group and a network of partner companies.
To HT-Eurep Landing Page
Products and Suppliers
Our product portfolio includes electronic components, test and measurement products and systems as well as test systems for data communication applications. We are proud to represent worldwide leading manufacturers such as Keysight Technologies (formerly Agilent Technologies), EXFO, JTAG Technologies, Data I/O, Maxim or Silicon Labs or Supertex.
Our customer base comprises renowned companies from the mechatronics, medical, communication and the wide electronic market segments. We are also one of the leading test and measurement providers the for education segment.
We are able to provide ideal service and support to our French speaking customers through our subsidiary in the Swiss Romande. In eastern europe our HT-Eurep Group and the network of partner companies offer a comprehensive product portfolio to serve our customers in this region.
To HT-Eurep Landing Page
What makes us different?
- Well balanced product portfolio from premium suppliers
- Area-wide presence in Switzerland and eastern europe through our distribution network
- Competent sales- and product engineers accompany our customers through the entire life-cycle of their products: From product design, application support to obsolescence management.
- Profound R&D and application know-how
- A highly motivated and excellent educated group of employees, is continually trained to stay on top of the latest trends
- High-capacity logistics center meets any demand requirement