HIOKI - PW6001 Power Analyzer
Measure High-Efficiency Inverters with World-Class Accuracy
The ability to measure energy conversion efficiency with increasingly greater precision and accuracy is in high demand as the use of electric vehicles, solar power equipment, and other types of energy-efficient devices continue to grow. This type of measurement demands not only remarkable accuracy, but also a broad range of measurement frequencies and high measurement stability. For instance, high resolution is indispensable for the high precision measurement of PWM waveforms for SiC semiconductors with low ON resistance.
Introducing Hioki's new flagship Power Analyzer PW6001 - engineered to offer precisely this combination of capabilities.
Key Features of the PW6001 include:
- 0.02% power measurement accuracy
- Combined accuracy of ±0.07% rdg. with current sensor
- 18-bit A/D conversion
- DC, 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz frequency bandwidth
- CMRR performance of 80 dB/100 kHz
- Maximum 6 channels per analyzer, and 12 channels with synchronization