About Silicon Laboratories – Engineering for a Mixed-Signal World
Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) is an industry leader in the innovation of high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs. Mixed-signal ICs enable the analog world we live in to interact with the digital world of computing. Electronics ranging from your thermostat to your Smartphone are using more and more mixed-signal content as they become “smarter,” connected and more useful.
Silicon Labs' portfolio of mixed-signal ICs includes processors, sensors, connectivity, timing, power, audio and TV products. These patented solutions serve a broad set of end markets including consumer, communications, industrial and automotive.
- High-performance, mixed-signal 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers
- Sub GHz and Zigbee wireless receivers and transceivers
- Digital isolators and power solutions
- Sensors and controllers
- ISOmodem® embedded modems, ProSLIC® subscriber line interface circuits, silicon direct access arrangements (DAAs) and PoE devices
- Clocks and oscillators
- Broadcast audio receivers, transmitters, video tuner and demod solutions