TTI - CPX400SA
The CPX400SA is a single output version of the best selling CPX400D. The ultra-compact design (quarter rack 3U) takes up minimum space for bench or system use.
PowerFlex regulation enables the 420 watts of power to be configured to suit each specific application. The PowerFlex regulation system combines a high frequency pre regulator with a linear post regulator to give both low noise and good transient response. Each output can operate in constant voltage or constant current mode with automatic crossover and mode indication.
Separate voltage and current meters on each output give a resolution of 10mV and 10mA. The fixed resolution avoids the misinterpretation of readings that can occur with auto-ranging 3 or 3½ digit meters where the decimal point position moves as the reading changes.
Each output incorporates remote sense terminals that can be enabled or disabled at the flick of a switch.
The CPX400SA offers galvanically isolated analogue remote control of voltage and current from control voltages. Voltage and current front panel settings generate non-isolated analogue output voltages that can be used to control slave power supplies.
- Input Scaling: 0 to 100% control of voltage or current from 0 to 5V or 0 to 10V (selectable)
- Input Accuracy: Voltage: 0.3% ±20mV. Current: 0.5% ±50mA, Input impedance 10kΩ
- Output Scaling: Set values of 0 to 100% of rated output voltage and current generate 0 to 5V (not isolated)
- Output Accuracy: Voltage: 0.3% ±20mV. Current: 0.5% ±50mA, Output impedance 125Ω
- Remote On/Off: Output On/Off can be controlled by external switch closure (not isolated)
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage and current combinations within a maximum power range
- Up to 60 volts and up to 20 amps
- 180 watts or 420 watts maximum per output
- Isolated outputs can be wired in series or parallel
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Settings Locking (S-Lock)
- PowerFlex or fixed-range operation
- Variable OVP trips
- Selectable remote sense terminals
- Compact quarter or half rack 3U case size
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||60|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||20|
|Total Max. Power [W]||420|
|Com. Interface||Isolated Analog|