DS-5 Ultimate Edition Node Locked 1-year term license [DS5UE-KD-30001]
DS-5 Ultimate Edition Node Locked 1-year term license
ARM - DS-5 Ultimate Edition Node Locked 1-year term license [DS5UE-KD-30001]
DS-5 provides comprehensive support for software development, and SoC design and bring-up.
The suite includes a full range of professional tools enabling to quickly and easily exploit the full power of your ARM-based design:
- The DS-5 Debugger provides class-leading support for ARM cores and ARM debug & trace IP whether you need bare-metal debug, Linux kernel and driver development, or RTOS support. A debugger architecture that was designed from the start to be flexible combined with an advanced
scripting infrastructure enables easy and rapid support of the most complex targets and CoreSight topologies, fast implementation of custom debugger functionality, and support of non-ARM debug and trace IP.
- Streamline performance analyser enables to get the best out of your system’s resources and create high performance, energy efficient products. It brings together system performance metrics, software tracing, statistical profiling and power measurement to identify code
hotspots, system bottlenecks and other unintended effects of your code or the system architecture.
- The ARM C/C++ Compiler is the global reference for support of ARM cores and is trusted throughout the World for the most demanding compilation needs. The ARM compiler produces accurate, predictable code with excellent size and performance characteristics.
- The Eclipse IDE is globally used and trusted, and is familiar to software engineers everywhere. By integrating with Eclipse, DS-5 presents impressive ease of use in an instantly accessible IDE. Ds-5 functionality can also be extended using Eclipse plug-ins.
- Selected ARM Fixed Virtual Platforms are included with the DS-5 suite, making it easy to start developing and debugging a code before have access to target hardware.
- The DS-5 Snapshot Viewer provides offline debug and trace support for when it’s not possible to have a JTAG debugger connected to target: for crash-dump analysis for example.
|ARM Product Type||New License|
|License Type||Node Locked|