Regenerative Power System, 800V, 50A, 12KW
ITECH - IT6012B-800-50
IT6000B integrates bidirectional power supply and regenerative electronic load into one 3U unit.
Switching between Power-supply and load mode is done by the simple press of a button.
The regenerative load feedbacks the power back into the grid with up to 95% efficiency to avoid excessive heat generation.
The IT6000B series provides 7 voltage ranges up to 2250V, supports master-slave parallel with even current distribution up to 1152kW.
The built-in waveform generator supports arbitrary waveforms, and imports LIST files for waveforms via USB interface.
With the IT6000B series you get a combination of reliability and high efficiency.
Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Bi-directional device – power supply and electronic load in one
- One button switch between source and sink on front-panel
- Stand-alone power up to 144kW, expandable in parallel up to 1.152MW
- Voltage output ratings: 0-2250V
- Current output ratings: 0-2040A
- High power density design provides 18kW in 3U space
- Bi-directional energy transmission, seamless switching across two quadrants
- Support CC/CV loop speed and priority setting
- Built-in voltage curves comply with LV123, LV148, DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO21848 automotive standards
- High efficient energy recovery
- Support solar panel I-V curves simulation
- Built-in waveform generator, support generating arbitrary waveforms
- Adjustable output impedance
- Complete protection, support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, voltage transient drop protection and anti-islanding protection
- Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/digital IO interface, Optional GPIB/Analog & RS232
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||800|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||50|
|Total Max. Power [W]||12000|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB, Digital I/O, RS-232, CAN, Analog|