DC Power Supply 200V/60A, 1800W
ITECH - IT6513C
With ITECH’s latest technology, the IT6500 series offers a full-featured high-performance power test solution.
With fast response these DC power supplies provide users with a new level of power supply performance.
From 800W to 30 kW, the whole series includes more than 100 models.
The maximum output voltage and current is up to 1000V and 1200A respectively.
With its autoranging capability, it also supports a very wide range of voltage and current applications.
Users can choose the power supply that fits their testing requirements perfectly.
In combination with the IT-E501 power dissipater unit, the current sinking capacity of IT6500C can be 100%, 200%, 300% and the power sinking up to 300% of the Sourcing capability.
As a high-speed two-quadrant power supply, IT6500C (1800W-30kW) series has a priority function so as to realize high-speed current transition between power supply mode and electronic load mode to achieve fast switching between sourcing and sinking current.
IT6512, IT6513 and IT6500C series power supplies provide built-in DIN40839 and ISO-16750-2 testing curves and support solar panel I-V curve simulation functions.
- Support for multiple power supply paralleling in Master-Slave mode with automatic power balancing. Extension capacity is up to 30kW output.
- Support up & down speed independent settings in different operation modes (Power supply: CV/CC/CP modes, Electronic load: CC/CP modes).
- Adjustable rise and fall time
- Two-quadrant current output, fast switching between quadrants, suitable for battery rapid charging/discharging test (*1) (*3)
- Combined with IT-E501 power dissipater unit it can meet discharge test demand up to 90kW (*1)
- Built-in DIN 40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO2184 standard voltage curves for automobile power net (*2)
- Solar panel I-V curve simulation function (*4)
- LIST mode programming
- Variable output impendence function (*1)
- Low ripple and low noise
- High resolution and high accuracy
- Supports multiple protections (Power Supply: OVP,OCP,OPP; Electronic Load: OCP,OPP,OTP, Vsense Reverse protection, turn-off protection, input under voltage protection)
- Remote sense function
- Analog control interfaces
- Built-in USB/RS232/CAN/LAN interfaces
(*1) Limit IT6500C series have this function
(*2) Limit IT6500C series have this function, IT6512 and IT6513 have built-in DIN 40839, ISO-16750-2 test curves
(*3) To achieve perfect battery charge & discharge function, please purchase IT9320 charge & discharge test system software
(*4) Optional SAS1000 software
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||200|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||60|
|Total Max. Power [W]||1800|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, RS-232, CAN|