The Keysight N5700 Series delivers low noise power in a compact 1U package. Airflow moves front to back, so no additional space is required above or below the power supply in your automated test equipment (ATE) rack. Select output voltages from 6 to 600 V. For low current applications, the 750 W models provide 1.3 to 100 A. For higher current needs the 1500 W models provide twice as much current.
- Small high-density 1U package
- Low noise output as low as 8 mVrms
- Extensive device protection: overcurrent, overvoltage, and under-voltage
- Simple front panel operation — separate voltage and current knob
- Modern I/O: USB, LAN (LXI-Core), and GPIB
- Front to back airflow simplifies rack mounting
- Power supply overtemperature protection
- Connect up to 4 units in parallel for higher current
- Universal AC input: 85 to 265 Vac.
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||100|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||7.5|
|Total Max. Power [W]||750|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), GPIB|