KEYSIGHT - N6734B
The Keysight N6734B, a 52.5 W basic DC power module, provides programmable voltage and current, as well as measurement and protection features at a very economical price. Use this module to power the DUT or ATE system resources, such as fixture control.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20−500 W.
- For use with the N6700 Series mainframes (USB, LAN (LXI-C), GPIB): Low profile MPS or DC Power Analyzer
- DC output ratings: 35 V, 1.5 A, 50 W
- Voltage accuracy: 0.1% + 35 mV
- Ripple and noise: 15 mV
- Up and down-programming with resistive load typically 20 ms
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature protection
- Basic modules are single wide allowing four per mainframe
- Modules can operate at lower output power to stay within mainframe rating
- Modules include a quick disconnect connector
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||35|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||1.5|
|Total Max. Power [W]||50|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|