DC power module, 8 V, 12.5 A, 100 W.
The Keysight N6730, N6740 and N6770 Series of DC power modules provide programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the DUT or to provide power for ATE system resources.
KEYSIGHT - N6742B
Keysight basic modules provide stable output, device protection, and accurate measurements. A single range allows programming voltages and currents from 0 V and 0 A to their maximum voltage and current rating. Use 2-wire local sense or 4-wire remote sense to improve regulation. All modules feature a quick disconnect connector.
- Programmable output voltages: 0 to 150 V
- Output power: 50 to 300 W
- Voltage accuracy: 0.1 % + 19 mV (5 V output)
- Ripple and noise 10 mV (5 V output)
- Up and down-programming with resistive load typically 20 ms
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature protection
- Basic modules are single wide allowing four per mainframe
- Modules can operate at lower output power to stay within mainframe rating
- Modules include a quick disconnect connector
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||8|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||12.5|
|Total Max. Power [W]||100|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|