TTI - PL303QMD-P
The New PL series achieves an exceptional power density for a linear regulated power supply by offering up to 90 watts from a ¼ rack 3U sized casing. This gives it an unusually small bench footprint taking up less space on a crowded bench.
For rack-mount application, up to four units can be mounted into a single slot.
Despite its small size and linear regulation, the New PL series generates relatively little heat through the use of an advanced phase controlled preregulator. This gives it significantly higher energy efficiency than conventional linear
regulated designs, particularly when supplying lower voltages.
The internal heat-sinks use fan-assisted convection cooling in order to remove the heat with minimal fan noise.
New PL-P series units offer remote control and read-back using analog, RS232, USB, LAN (LXI) interfaces.
- Linear regulation: ultra-low output noise and fast transient recovery
- High power density: 90 watts per output from an ultra-compact case size
- Higher precision: exceptional line and load regulation; easy-switch remote sense
- Better metering: high accuracy four digit fixed-resolution meters; low current range; current meter averaging
- True analog controls: quick and intuitive adjustment of voltage and current
- With digital convenience: unique S-Lock and V-Span functions (see opposite)
- See exactly what’s happening: dc output switch - check your settings before applying them; ‘view settings’ button - check and adjust limits at any time
- Safe and secure to use: lockable voltage and current settings (using S-Lock); connect via safety binding-post terminals
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||30|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||3|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 2 [V]||30|
|Max. Current Ch. 2 [A]||3|
|Total Max. Power [W]||180|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), RS-232|