KEYSIGHT - 53220A
The Keysight 53200 Series is a new generation of 350 MHz RF/universal frequency counter/timers with optional 6 GHz or 15GHz inputs. The first frequency counters with LXI Class C compliance, the 53200 family is built with LAN and USB I/O for ease of connectivity and data collection. The combination of high-speed measurements and built-in analysis and graphical display provides new functionality that has not previously been available in basic frequency counter/timers.
The Keysight 53200 Series of 350 MHz universal and RF frequency counter/timers serve all of your frequency and time interval measurement needs. 3 available models offer resolution capabilities up to 12 digits/sec single-shot frequency resolution on a one second gate. Single-shot time interval measurements can be resolved down to 20 psec. All models in 53200 series offer new built-in analysis and graphing capabilities to maximize the insight and information you receive. Use the connectivity of your choice: LXI-C/Ethernet, USB, GPIB. Additionally, an optional battery is available to increase portability and maintain timebase accuracy.
- 53210A: 350 MHz RF Frequency Counter, 10 digit/sec
- 53220A: 350 MHz Universal Frequency Counter/Timer, 12 digit/sec, 100 ps
- 53230A: 350 MHz Universal Frequency Counter/Timer, 12 digit/sec, 20 ps
- 53200 Series frequency counters offer an intuitive user interface with a large color graphical display
A BenchVue software license (BV0011B) is now included with the instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
- Measures: frequency, period, frequency ratio, max/min/peak to peak input voltage, time interval, single period, pulse width, rise/fall time, duty cycle, phase, totalize
- 350 MHz baseband frequency, 6 or 15GHz optional microwave channels
- Up to 12 digits/sec and 20-ps single-shot time interval
- 1 M reading memory, up to 75,000 frequency readings/sec, strip chart/trend plot, cumulative histograms
- First LXI-compliant counters (LXI/Ethernet, USB, GPIB connectivity)
- Gap-free/continuous measurements and timestamping for basic modulation domain analysis and pulse/burst microwave measurements. The optional battery supports remote usage and helps maintain accurate measurements by keeping the timebase warm at all times.
- Frequency counter emulation mode: 53131A, 53132A, 53181A
|NF Frequency Range [MHz]||350|
|Benchtop or Handheld||Benchtop|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB|
|# of NF Inputs||2|
|Measurement Resolution [Digits]||12|