KEYSIGHT - 53230A
Frequency counters are depended on in R&D and in manufacturing for the fastest, most accurate frequency and time interval measurements. The Keysight 53230A is an Universal Frequency Counter/Timer that expands on this expectation to provide you with the most information, connectivity and new measurement capabilities, while building on the speed and accuracy you’ve depended on with Keysight Technologies, Inc. time and frequency measurement expertise.
It offers resolution capabilities up to 12 digits/sec frequency resolution on a one second gate. Single-shot time interval measurements can be resolved down to 20 psec. In addition new built-in analysis and graphing capabilities are offered to maximize the insight and information you receive.
A BenchVue software license (BV0011B) is now included with the instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Features & Specifications:
- Two 350 MHz input channels, plus optional third channel (6 GHz or 15 GHz);
- 12 digits/second resolution, 20 psec time interval resolution;
- Built-in math analysis and color, graphical display (trend and histogram);
- Continuous, gap-free measurements and timestamps for basic modulation domain analysis;
- LXI-C/LAN, USB, GPIB connectivity;
- Optional: Lithium Ion Battery;
- A BenchVue software license (BV0011B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
|NF Frequency Range [MHz]||350|
|Benchtop or Handheld||Benchtop|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), GPIB|
|# of NF Inputs||2|
|Measurement Resolution [Digits]||12|