3-phase Metrology Processor (Poly-phase 80515 SoC)
|Temperature Range||-40 °C - 85 °C|
Minimum Order Quantity: 1500 pcs.
Package Type: LQFP64
Sales Pack Quantity: 1500 pcs.
Silergy - 71M6545HT-IGTR/F
The 71M6545T/71M6545HT metrology processors are based on Maxim Integrated’s 4th-generation metering architecture supporting the 71M6xxx series of isolated current sensing products that offer drastic reduction in component count, immunity to magnetic tampering, and unparalleled reliability. The 71M6545T/71M6545HT integrate our Single Converter Technology® with a 22-bit delta sigma ADC, a customizable 32-bit computation engine (CE) for core metrology functions, as well as a user-programmable 8051-compatible application processor (MPU) core with 64KB flash and 5KB RAM.
An external host processor can access metrology functions directly through the SPI interface, or alternatively through the embedded MPU core in applications requiring metrology data capture, storage, and preprocessing within the metrology subsystem. In addition, the devices integrate an RTC, DIO, and UART. A complete array of ICE and development tools, programming libraries, and reference designs enable rapid development and certification of meters that meet all ANSI and IEC electricity metering standards worldwide.
The 71M6545T/71M6545HT operate over the industrial temperature range and come in a 64-pin lead(Pb)-free package.
- SoC Integration and Unique Isolation Technique Reduces BOM Cost Without Sacrificing Performance:
- 0.1% Typical Accuracy Over 2000:1 Current Range
- Exceeds IEC 62053/ANSI C12.20 Standards
- Four-Quadrant Metering
- 46-64Hz Line Frequency Range with the Same Calibration
- Phase Compensation (±10°)
- Independent 32-Bit Compute Engine
- 64KB Flash, 5KB RAM
- Built-In Flash Security
- SPI Interface to Host with Flash Program Capability
- Up to Four Pulse Outputs with Pulse Count
- 8-Bit MPU (80515), Up to 5 MIPS (Optional Use)
- Full-Speed MPU Clock in Brownout Mode
- Up to 29 Multifunction DIO Pins
- Hardware Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- UART for AMR or Other Communication Duties
- I2C/MICROWIRE® EEPROM Interface
- Innovative Isolation Technology (Requires Companion 71M6xxx Sensor, also from Maxim Integrated) Eliminates Current Transformers
- Four Current Sensor Inputs with Selectable Differential Mode
- Selectable Gain of 1 or 8 for One Current Input to Support Neutral Current Shunt
- High-Speed Wh/VARh Pulse Outputs with Programmable Width
- Digital Temperature Compensation Improves System Performance
- Metrology Compensation
- Accurate RTC for TOU Functions with Automatic Temperature Compensation for Crystal in All Power Modes
- Power Management Extends Battery Life During Power Outages with two Battery-Backup Modes:
- Brownout Mode (BRN)
- Sleep Mode (SLP)
- Wake-Up on Pin Events and Wake-On Timer
- 1µA in Sleep Mode
- Three-Phase Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Energy Meters
Datasheet & AppNotes:
For the documentation please contact our office.