The Keysight B2961A/B2962A can provide a power supply and source solution that meets the difficult measurement challenges faced by researchers, designers and developers working on advanced components, circuits and materials.
A revolutionary power supply for precision low noise voltage/current sourcing featuring 6.5 digit, 100 nV/10 fA resolution, 10 μVrms noise, bipolar 210 V/3 A (10.5 A pulse) range, innovative sourcing functions, and GUI.
KEYSIGHT - B2961A
The Keysight Technologies, Inc. B2961A/B2962A 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source is a new bench-top power supply/source with revolutionary capabilities and functions not previously available. Its unique features include bipolar current sourcing and sinking, a programmable output resistance feature, and a time-domain waveform viewer supported in the graphical user interface (GUI).
You can choose between 1-channel (B2961A) and 2-channel (B2962A) models, allowing you to select the exact amount of bench-top power source performance to meet your testing needs.
– Best-in-class 6.5 digit resolution (100 nV/10 fA minimum resolutions)
– Wide bipolar (4-quadrant) voltage/current ranges (210 V/3 A DC, 10.5 A Pulse)
– Ultra low noise filter (10 μVrms, 1 nV/√ Hz at 10 kHz)
– Intuitive graphical user interface with wide 4.3” color LCD
– Convenient 4.5 digit voltage/current monitor
– Time domain waveform viewer for quick check and debug
– Precision 1 mHz –10 kHz arbitrary waveform generation capability
– Flexible programmable output resistance function.
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||210|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||10.5|
|Total Max. Power [W]||31.8|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|