The Keysight B2962A can provide a power supply and source solution that meets the difficult measurement challenges faced by researchers, designers and developers working on advanced components, circuits and materials. A revolutionary power supply for precision low noise voltage / current sourcing featuring 6.5 digit, 100 nV / 10 fA resolution, 10 μVrms noise, bipolar 210 V, 3 A (10.5 A pulse) range, innovative sourcing functions, and GUI.
KEYSIGHT - B2962A
The Keysight B2962A 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source is a new bench-top power supply/source with revolutionary capabilities and functions not previously available. Its unique features include bipolar current sourcing and sinking, a programmable output resistance feature, and a time-domain waveform viewer supported in the graphical user interface (GUI).
You can choose between 1-channel (B2961A) and 2-channel (B2962A) models, allowing you to select the exact amount of bench-top power source performance to meet your testing needs.
- Best-in-class 6.5 digit resolution (100 nV / 10 fA minimum resolutions)
- Wide bipolar (4-quadrant) voltage / current ranges (210 V, 3 A (10.5 A Pulse))
- Ultra low noise filter (10 μVrms, 1 nV / √ Hz at 10 kHz)
- Intuitive graphical user interface with wide 4.3" color LCD
- Convenient 4.5 digit voltage / current monitor
- Time domain waveform viewer for quick check and debug
- Precision 1 mHz − 10 kHz arbitrary waveform generation capability
- Flexible programmable output resistance function
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||210|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||10.5|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 2 [V]||210|
|Max. Current Ch. 2 [A]||10.5|
|Total Max. Power [W]||31.8|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|