Keysight B2987A Electrometer/High Resistance Meter not only offer best-in-class measurement performance, but also provide unprecedented features to maximize your measurement confidence.
KEYSIGHT - B2987A
Keysight B298xA Series of Femto/Picoammeters and Electrometers/High Resistance Meters not only offer best-in-class measurement performance, but also provide unprecedented features to maximize your measurement confidence. The Femto/Picoammeters and Electrometers both offer 0.01 fA (10E-17 A) minimum current resolution, which meets virtually all existing and future low-level current measurement needs. The electrometers feature a 1,000 V voltage sourcing capability that supports up to 10 PΩ (10E16 Ω) resistance measurements.
The B298xA series possesses a 4.3” color LCDbased graphical user interface (GUI) that provides multiple options for viewing data. In addition to numeric format, data can also be viewed as a graph, as a histogram and as a trend chart. These unique frontpanel capabilities facilitate the capture of transient behavior and provide the ability to make quick statistical analyses without the need for a PC. The B298xA series also has features to help you maintain measurement integrity on the external cabling and fixturing. The available Setup Integrity Checker software permits the comparison of noise levels for different cabling and fixturing arrangements, allowing you to identify and isolate the noise-sensitive areas in your measurement system. In addition to these impressive measurement capabilities, the B298xA series has easy-to-use and convenient measurement assist functions that permit users with limited or no electrical engineering training to perform complicated electrical characterization operations with ease.
This device is obsolete, recommended replacement: B2987B - Electrometer / High Resistance Meter, 0.01fA
- Battery operation
- Interface is a 4.3” color LCD screen that displays and formats data in an easy-to-read trend chart or histogram format
- Measurement resolution: 6.5 digits
- Current measurement: 0.01 fA - 20 mA
- Minimum range: 2 pA
- Resistance measurement: Up to 10 PΩ
- Voltage measurement: 1 μV - 20 V
- Input resistance: > 200 TΩ
- Charge measurement: 1 fC - 2 μC
- Temperature measurement, Humidity measurement
- Voltage source: Up to ±1,000 V
- Minimum resolution: 700 μV
- Maximum reading rate: 20,000 rdg/s
- Other key features: Graphical capability (Meter View, Graph View, Histogram View, Roll View), Auto navigation, 100,000 points sample buffer, Interface (USB, LAN, GPIB, LXI Core), Free PC control software, etc.
|Category||DMM / Digital Multi Meters|
|Measurements||DCV, DCI, Resistance, Ω, Temperature|
|Number of Wires||2|
|Benchtop or Handheld||Benchtop|
|Measurement Resolution [Digits]||6.5|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), GPIB|