Keysight's Infiniium UXR–B Series Oscilloscopes
The World's Most Advanced Oscilloscope
To create the next generation technology, it is essential to have high-quality signal integrity from the test equipment. Their highest bandwidth, highest ENOB, and lowest noise floor guarantee the conquering of any challenging measurement and design obstacles. With Keysight’s revolutionary technology, you can now attain design perspectives beyond your imagination.
- 5 to 110 GHz of bandwidth, with a comprehensive range of probing, analysis applications, and measurements tailored for advanced technology.
- The most precise oscilloscope at any bandwidth. Its low noise, highest effective number of bits, and 10-bit vertical resolution enable you to see the most accurate representation of your signal.
- Solve problems rapidly with hardware-accelerated measurements
- and analysis and obtain EVM performance for wideband mmWave measurements that matches the best signal analyzers.
- Protect your investment with a versatile platform that can perform time domain, frequency domain, and phase noise measurements. This fully upgradeable oscilloscope is capable of multiple functions, making it the only device you will ever need to buy.
5 to 110 GHz
1, 2, or 4
Max Memory Depth
128 or 256
Max DDC Bandwidth
Want to see more specifications?
The Custom Power Behind Keysight Instruments
To break technological barriers, instant bandwidth, spurious-free dynamic range, and signal accuracy beyond ordinary measurements are essential. At Keysight, we equip our performance products with bespoke MMICs that are created in-house and manufactured in our exclusive indium phosphide (InP) and gallium arsenide (GaAs) fab. These MMICs employ custom ASIC signal processing, which guarantees unbeatable measurements that are the fastest and most dependable in the industry. With Keysight, you can trust us to expedite your next innovative venture. Keysight's semiconductor technology allows the Infiniium UXR-Series oscilloscope to achieve the status of the fastest and least noisy in the world.
Solve Your Toughest Measurement Challenges with the Right Capabilities
- Have confidence in your measurements with exceptional signal integrity and top-of-the-line specifications.
- Obtain the highest effective number of bits (ENOB) at maximum bandwidth for precise measurements.
- Upgrade your oscilloscope to keep up with your constantly evolving design demands, featuring complete bandwidth and channel expandability.
- Test conducted with a noise floor of less than 1 mVrms in the vertical direction at 110 GHz.
Assure accuracy in your measurements with the lowest jitter: below 25 fs (rms) of intrinsic jitter and below 10 fs (rms) of inter-channel jitter.
- Ensure accurate measurements with the self-calibration modules.
Find the Model That's Right for You
The UXR comes in three models, which are determined by bandwidth, sample rate, and input connector size. The Infiniium UXR-Series models have bandwidths ranging from 5 GHz to 110 GHz and are available in various 1-channel, 2-channel, or 4-channel configurations. The 3.5mm models come equipped with Keysight AutoProbe II interfaces, while the 1mm and 1.85 mm models feature an advanced high-performance highbandwidth Keysight AutoProbe III interface.