Founded in Miami, Fl. in 1983, Raltron Electronics Corporation has grown to become one of the most recognized and experienced manufacturers of frequency management products in the world. From simple tuning fork crystals to high stability oven controlled crystal oscillators, Raltron offers the most comprehensive line of frequency management devices in the industry.
The company’s commitment to research and development has allowed the continuous creation of leading edge crystal and oscillators devices and technologies over many years. Today, Raltron provides high performance frequency control solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations in terms of price, quality, applications engineering, and customer support.
Raltron products include:
- Quartz Crystals ranging from standard microprocessor to custom tight stability and automotive specifications, available in through hole and SMD packaging.
- Crystal Clock Oscillators offered in standard and high frequency, low jitter specifications.
- Precision Oscillators including VCXO, TCXO, OCXO, VCO and PLLs designed to customer specifications to meet a wide spectrum of electrical and environmental requirements.
- Synchronization Modules offering complete timing solutions for GPS Disciplined Clock Synchronization for Telecom and Broadcasting networks
- SAW Filters and Resonators for wireless applications
- Crystal Filters and Ceramic Resonators in through hole and surface mount packages for a wide range of consumer applications.
- LTCC Filters, Baluns and Chip Antennas for wireless applications.
- Antennas for wireless applications – chip, patch active and passive, dipole, segment, dome, PCB, helical, etc.