350 MHz, 2 Analog Channels Oscilloscope
KEYSIGHT - DSOX4032A
The Keysight 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for next-generation performance, delivering waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition to display the most signal detail. An industry-leading 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen with innovative hardware-based zone touch triggering provides the most intuitive interface to get you answers faster. The 4000 X-Series provides maximum investment protection with fully upgradable 7-instruments-in-1.
The 4000 X-Series oscilloscope redefines your debugging experience with MegaZoom IV smart memory technology. The industryleading 1-million-waveforms-per-second update rate, means you see more of your signal behavior and can feel more confident in your design.
A 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen − the industry’s largest − works just like your favorite tablet or smart phone, so debugging your devices is faster than ever before. Innovative zone touch triggering makes triggering on anything a snap. Just draw a box around signals of interest and the oscilloscope triggers on them. So, if you can see it, you can trigger on it.
The 4000 X-Series further redefines your oscilloscope experience by integrating the capabilities of seven instruments in one: oscilloscope channels, logic channels, digital voltmeter (DVM), dual-channel WaveGen function/arbitrary waveform generator, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), 8-digit hardware counter, and serial protocol analyzer including USB. All are upgradable, including bandwidth, for the ultimate investment protection.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz, 1.5 GHz
- Channels: 2 or 4 analog channels (DSO) + 16 digital channels (MSO)
- Sample rate: 5 GSa/s
- Memory: Standard 4 Mpts, Standard segmented memory
- Display: 12.1-inch capacitive touch display
- Update rate: 1,000,000 waveforms per second
- Trigger: InfiniiScan Zone touch trigger 21 standard trigger modes
- Upgradable Bandwidth, MSO, integrated digital voltmeter, integrated dual-channel WaveGen, serial analysis, and other measurement applications
- Warranty: 3 years
- Calibration: 2-year interval
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (host x3, device x1), LAN, VGA out, GPIB (option)
|Number of Analog Channels||2|