ConnectorMax MPO Link
EXFO ConnectorMax MPO Link Test Solution
EXFO - ConnectorMax MPO Link Test Solution
The ConnectorMax MPO Link Test Solution takes the three essential tests needed to validate MPO links—polarity, continuity and connector cleanliness—and combines them into one automated solution. It pairs a light source at one end of the cable with a fiber inspection probe for analysis at the other end—a first in the industry. The solution brings together the ConnectorMax Multifiber Source with the ConnectorMax Fiber Inspection Probe to deliver a quick and easy-to-use solution that validates the polarity type, continuity and connector cleanliness of MPO fiber optic links. It provides a fit for purpose solution that helps our customers test and turn up networks right the first time—making deployments faster, more efficient and cost effective.
As many customers already own an EXFO probe, this solution is highly economical. Not only do field technicians already benefit from the best MPO inspection tool on the market that eradicates the number one cause of network failures (contaminated connectors), it now enables them to check polarity and continuity, in just about the same time as inspection alone.
Results are loaded in the ConnectorMax Analysis Software, an app for mobile devices providing clear pass/fail status and reporting functions, making it easy for technicians to perform and view the results of all three of these tests on the spot.
- Three essential MPO testing: polarity, continuity & endface inspection
- Supports both Singlemode and Multimode
- Male (Pinned) and Female (Unpinned) connectors
- Supports APC, UPC, MPO-24 & MPO-12 Connectors
- Pass/Fail analysis done in the ConnectorMax App
- One click PDF reports including the 3 test results
- Only solution that tests, MPO 12 and MPO 24 singlemode (up to 5 km) or multimode (up to 2 km) cables
- Compatible with APC, UPC, male (pinned) and female (unpinned) connectors
- Fully automated, quick test process with customizable pass/fail thresholds
- Automatic PDF reporting: confirm the job was done right
- Mobile device application for viewing all results in a single app
- Integrated cable stowing system
- Connector enface inspection
|Category||ICT - Fiber Optics|