TTI - CPX400DP
The CPX Series of laboratory DC power supplies is one of Aim-TTi's most successful product lines. Tens of thousands of CPX models are in service across the world.
PowerFlex regulation allows them to provide higher currents at lower voltages enabling the power to be tailored to suit a wider variety of applications.
The range includes single and dual output models with a total power ranging from 360 watts up to 840 watts.
The CPX400D and CPX400DP are the highest power variants of the CPX series.PowerFlex regulation enables the 840 watts of total power to be configured to suit each specific application. The two 420 watt outputs can each supply up to 60 volts or up to 20 amps. See below for power curve. Isolated tracking enables the outputs to be wired in series or parallel whilst controlled from a single voltage adjustment for up to 120 volts or 40 amps. The CPX400DP includes rear terminals and USB, RS232, GPIB and LXI compliant LAN interfaces.
The CPX400SP and DP are a bus programmable version of the CPX400S and CPX400D respectively, and include all of their manual control features plus comprehensive digital interfaces and rear terminals.
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage and current combinations within a maximum power range
- Up to 60 volts and up to 20 amps
- 180 watts or 420 watts maximum per output
- Isolated outputs can be wired in series or parallel
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Settings Locking (S-Lock)
- PowerFlex or fixed-range operation
- Variable OVP trips
- Selectable remote sense terminals
- Compact quarter or half rack 3U case size
- Isolated analogue remote control (CPX400SA only)
- RS232, USB, GPIB & LXI compliant LAN (P models only)
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), GPIB, RS-232|