TTI - CPX400S
The CPX400S is a single output version of the best selling CPX400D.The ultra-compact design (quarter rack 3U) takes up minimum space for bench or system use.
PowerFlex regulation enables the 420 watts of power to be configured to suit each specific application. The PowerFlex regulation system combines a high frequency pre regulator with a linear post regulator to give both low noise and good transient response. Each output can operate in constant voltage or constant current mode with automatic crossover and mode indication.
Separate voltage and current meters on each output give a resolution of 10mV
and 10mA. The fixed resolution avoids the misinterpretation of readings that
can occur with auto-ranging 3 or 3½ digit meters where the decimal point
position moves as the reading changes.
Each output incorporates remote sense terminals that can be enabled or
disabled at the flick of a switch. Remote sensing is essential for maintaining
precise regulation at the load and true metering of the load voltage.
The CPX400S has manual control only.
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage and current combinations within a maximum power range
- Up to 60 volts and up to 20 amps
- 180 watts or 420 watts maximum per output
- Isolated outputs can be wired in series or parallel
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Settings Locking (S-Lock)
- PowerFlex or fixed-range operation
- Variable OVP trips
- Selectable remote sense terminals
- Compact quarter or half rack 3U case size