TTI - CPX400S
The CPX400S is a single output version of the best selling CPX400D.The ultra-compact design (quarter rack 3U) takes up minimum space for bench or system use. PowerFlex regulation enables the 420 watts of power to be configured to suit each specific application. See the power curve below for more information.
Three versions are available, manual control only (S), with isolated analogue remote control (SA), or with digital remote control via USB, RS232 and LAN and optional GPIB. (SP).
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage and current combinations within a maximum power range
- Up to 60 volts and up to 20 amps
- 180 watts or 420 watts maximum per output
- Isolated outputs can be wired in series or parallel
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Settings Locking (S-Lock)
- PowerFlex or fixed-range operation
- Variable OVP trips
- Selectable remote sense terminals
- Compact quarter or half rack 3U case size
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||60|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||20|
|Total Max. Power [W]||420|