TTI - CPX400SP
The CPX400SP is a single output version of the best selling CPX400D. The ultra-compact design (quarter rack 3U) takes up minimum space for bench or system use.
PowerFlex regulation enables the 420 watts of power to be configured to suit each specific application. The PowerFlex regulation system combines a high frequency pre regulator with a linear post regulator to give both low noise and good transient response. Each output can operate in constant voltage or constant current mode with automatic crossover and mode indication.
Separate voltage and current meters on each output give a resolution of 10mV and 10mA. The fixed resolution avoids the misinterpretation of readings that can occur with auto-ranging 3 or 3½ digit meters where the decimal point position moves as the reading changes.
Each output incorporates remote sense terminals that can be enabled or disabled at the flick of a switch.
The CPX400SP offers full remote control and read-back using RS-232, USB, GPIB or LAN (compliant with LXI class C). All interfaces are at ground potential and opto-isolated from the output terminals. Note: Remote/Local Sense, is manually selectable only.
- RS-232: Standard 9-pin D connector. Baud rate 9,600.
- USB: USB 2.0 connection (backwards compatible with USB 1.x). Operates as a virtual COM port.
- GPIB (IEEE-488): The interface conforms with IEEE-488.1 and IEEE-488.2.
- Ethernet (LAN): Standard 10/100 base-T hardware connection. ICMP and TCP/IP Protocol for connection to Local Area Network or direct connection to a single PC.
- LXI Compliance: LAN interface is compliant with LXI class C.
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage and current combinations within a maximum power range
- Up to 60 volts and up to 20 amps
- 180 watts or 420 watts maximum per output
- Isolated outputs can be wired in series or parallel
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Settings Locking (S-Lock)
- PowerFlex or fixed-range operation
- Variable OVP trips
- Selectable remote sense terminals
- Compact quarter or half rack 3U case size
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||60|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||20|
|Total Max. Power [W]||420|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB, RS-232|