KEYSIGHT - E2308A
The Keysight E2308A is a general purpose temperature probe. The thermistor (5 k ohm at 25 degrees C) is encapsulated in a stainless steel case and typically used for liquid temperature measurements.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Temperature range: -40 degrees C to 150 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 302 degrees F);
- Maximum temperature: 150 degrees C (302 degrees F);
- Accuracy: Typically less than 1 degree C (2 degrees F). This varies with instrument and temperature range;
- Time constant: 3 seconds (typical) from air to still water;
- Dissipation constant: 5.7 mW/degree C in still water.
Stainless steel probe dimensions: 1.5 inches long x 0.125 inches in diameter
Length: 36 inch leads
Termination: 3/4 inch dual banana plugs
|T&M Accessory Type||Passive Probe|