The E36100B series will impress you from every angle, size, display and I/O. – Small footprint 2U 1/4 rack – Up to 100V, up to 5A – Clean and stable DC power – Excellent programming and readback accuracy – LAN (LXI Core), and USB – Rack mount up to 4 units.
KEYSIGHT - E36103B
Safely Power Low Power Devices
The E36100 Series design is perfect to power your low power devices. It provides cleaner power, better device protection, and higher accuracy than oversized supplies. Its small size (2U, ¼-rack) and broad viewing angle fit neatly on any bench. The easy-to-use rotary knob with digit-by-digit control allows you to set the output at the desirable resolution quickly and easily.
- Five models offer up to 5 A or 100 V
- Low output noise for sensitive devices — ripple & noise < 350µVrms
- Device protection against overvoltage and overcurrent
- Stable output, load regulation < 0.01 %
- High program accuracy at 0.05%
- Wide viewing angle with high contrast organic light emitting diode (OLED)
- Store and recall up to 10 complete power supply setups
- Compact design fits on any bench
- USB and LAN (LXI Core
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI)|