Highly accurate, easy-to-use intelligent optical spectrum analyzers (OSAs) for analysis of CWDM and DWDM networks.
EXFO - FTBx-5255
The new FTBx-5255 is the only OSA on the market to address all applications in a single module:
- High-speed DWDM, with OSNR measurements from 10G to 400G, including In-service Pol-Mux OSNR;
- CWDM spectral analysis;
- Spectral analysis of pluggable transceivers (CFP, XFP, etc.) on the O-band, 1300 nm region, as well as L-band transceivers.
With the advent of EXFO’s In-service Pol-Mux OSNR method (INSPM), the wait for a non-intrusive Pol-Mux OSNR method that works on live networks is now over! This robust method features a high dynamic range and provides very accurate Pol-Mux OSNR values for 40G/100G/200G/400G* signals. It is the preferred method for reducing coherent network outages, pinpointing defective amplifiers and decreasing troubleshooting time.
Regardless your network specificities and testing requirements, the FTBx-5245/5255 covers your DWDM applications and all channel spacings - from 25 GHz DWDM to CWDM — which is what we like to refer to as “no-compromise performance”.
Housed in the compact and portable FTB-2, FTB-2 Pro and FTB-4 Pro platforms, or in the rack-mountable LTB-8 platform, the FTBx-5245/5255 OSA test modules provide all the tools needed for maximum field efficiency from the market’s most compact high-speed deployment and multiservice testing solutions. When equipped with the commissioning assistant option or the In-service Pol-Mux option, this versatile OSA can be combined with the FTBx-88200NGE Power Blazer module to become the industry’s smallest OSA/transport solution in a single platform for commissioning 40G/400G circuits.
- Wavelength range covering 1250 to 1650 nm.
- Pol-mux OSNR measurement for 100G to 400G ... and beyond.
- Compatible with Flexgrid and super-channels.
- SCPI commands available for automation in lab or manufacturing.
|Category||ICT - Fiber Optics|