Regenerative Power System, 2250 V, 25 A, 18 kW
ITECH - IT6018B-2250-25
The ITech IT6018B-2250-25 integrates bidirectional power supply and regenerative electronic load into one 3U unit. It is also a very powerful one. Only a button is needed to switch between the bidirectional power supply and the regenerative electronic load. It can be used not only as a stand-alone powerful bidirectional power supply, as a source to provide power; but also as an independent regenerative electronic load, to absorb the consumed energy and feedback cleanly to the grid. The IT6018B-2250-25 offers standard two-quadrants functionality.
The IT6000B series provides 7 voltage ranges, up to 2250 V, supports master-slave parallel with even current distribution up to 1152 kW. Built-in waveform generator supports generating arbitrary waveforms, and imports LIST files for waveforms via USB interface.
The IT6000B Series is the combination of reliability, high efficient setting, safe and multiple measurement functions. IT6000B is a family of bi-directional, regenerative power system with excellent performance, extensively used in aspects of high power battery, automotive electronics, green energy, high speed testing etc.
- Output Voltage: 0~2250 V
- Output Current: -25~25 A
- Output Power: -18000~18000 W
- Bi-directional device — power supply and electronic load in one
- One button switch between source and sink on front-panel
- Bi-directional energy transmission, seamless switching across two quadrants
- Support CC/CV loop speed and priority setting
- Built-in voltage curves comply with LV123, LV148, DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO21848 automotive standards
- High efficient energy recovery
- Support solar panel I-V curves simulation
- Built-in waveform generator, support generating arbitrary waveforms
- Adjustable output impedance
- Complete protection, support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, voltage transient drop protection and anti-islanding protection
- Built-in USB, CAN, LAN, digital IO interface
- Optional GPIB, Analog & RS-232
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||2250|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||25|
|Total Max. Power [W]||18000|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB, Digital I/O, RS-232, CAN, Analog|