Bidirectional Programmable DC Power Supply, 2250V, 25A, 18kW
ITECH - IT6018C-2250-25
The bi-directional programmable DC power supply of IT6000C series combines two devices in one: a power supply (source) and an electronic regenerative load (sink) to offer the functionality of two-quadrant operation.
The regenerative capability enables the energy consumed to be put back onto the grid, saving costs for energy consumption and cooling.
The IT6000C series provides 7 voltage ranges, max. output voltage up to 2250V, supports master-slave paralleling with averaging current distribution, max. output power up to 1.152MW.
The built-in waveform generator supports generating arbitrary waveforms and import LIST files for waveforms via the front panel USB port.
With the IT6000C series you get a combination of reliability and high efficiency.
Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Bi-directional – power supply and electronic load in one
- Stand-alone max. output power 144kW, expandable up to 1.152 MW by paralleling
- Voltage range: 0 to 2250V
- Current range: 0 to 2040A
- High power density up to 18kW in compact 3U rack space
- Bi-directional power transfer, seamless switch between sourcing and sinking
- High regenerative efficiency up to 95%
- Standard Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/digital IO communication interface, optional GPIB/analog & RS232
- Full protections: support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, power down protection, anti-islanding protection
- Support control loop priority mode setting , different loop speed can be set
- Built-in voltage curves comply with LV123, LV148, DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO21848 automotive standards
- Support photovoltaic I-V curves simulation function
- Built-in function generator, support arbitrary-waveform generating
- Adjustable output impedance
- Built-in USB/CAN/LAN/digital I/O interface, Optional GPIB/Analog & RS232
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB, Digital I/O, RS-232, CAN, Analog|