Bidirectional programmable DC Power Supply, 800 V, 75 A, 18 kW
ITECH - IT6018C-800-75
The bi-directional programmable DC power supply of IT6018C-800-75 combines two devices in one: a power supply (source) and an electronic regenerative load (sink) to offer the functionality of two-quadrant operation. The regenerative capability enables the energy consumed to be put back onto the grid, saving costs for energy consumption and cooling.
The built-in waveform generator supports generating arbitrary waveforms and import LIST files for waveforms via the front panel USB port.
The IT6000C Series provides 7 voltage ranges, max. output voltage up to 2250 V, supports master-slave paralleling with averaging current distribution, max. output power up to 1.152 mW.
With the IT6000C Series you get a combination of reliability and high efficiency. Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Voltage range: 0~800 V
- Current range: −75~75 A
- Power range: −18000~18000 W
- Bi-directional source and regenerative sink
- Bi-directional power transfer, seamless switch between sourcing and sinking
- High regenerative efficiency up to 95%
- Full protections: support OVP, ±OCP, ±OPP, OTP, power down protection, anti-islanding protection
- Support control loop priority mode setting , different loop speed can be set
- Partial pre-compliant with LV123, LV148, DIN40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11,LV124 and ISO21848 testing standards
- Support photovoltaic I-V curves simulation function
- Built-in function generator, support arbitrary-waveform generating
- Adjustable output impedance
- Support multiple working modes, rising and falling time can be adjustable
- Support data saving and the shortest interval of sampling is 10 µs
- Battery simulation function
- Strong dynamic driving profile simulation function, up to 10,000,000 points
- Standard Built-in: USB, CAN, LAN, digital IO communication interface
- Optional: GPIB, analog, RS-232
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||800|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||75|
|Total Max. Power [W]||18000|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB, Digital I/O, RS-232, CAN, Analog|