High Power Programmable DC Power Supply, 2250V, 25A, 18KW
ITECH - IT6018D-2250-25
The IT6000D single channel output programmable DC power supply finds its application in laboratories and automatic test systems to provide a high power and stable DC supply.
The autoranging output feature enables a wide range of voltage and current combinations with unprecedented flexibility.
The IT6000D Series covers a wide range of applications and a single unit provides a power range of 6kW to 144kW, currents up to 2040A and voltages up to 2250V.
Furthermore the IT6000D provides multiple built-in communication interfaces to simplify and accelerate the test development.
The compact 3U design saves rack space.
Multiple units of the same model can be paralleled to reach power levles up to 1,152 MW.
Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Single unit provides voltage of 80V-2250V, current of 30-2040A, power of 6kW -144kW
- Master-slave parallel, the power can be paralleled up to 1.152 MW
- Automatic switching between CV and CC
- Provides various protections: OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, protection of power failure and UVP
- Supports data recording function, can continuously record the Max, Min, Average values of output voltage and current, and it can automatically execute data by sequence
- Power efficiency up to 95%
- High power density of 18kW in 3U
- Supports external data recording function, internal buffering, and the PC will periodically read data from the power supply
- Built-in communication interfaces of USB/CAN/LAN/Digital IO, and optional interfaces of GPIB, Analog and RS-232
- Supports SCPI protocol, built-in Web server
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB, Digital I/O, RS-232, CAN, Analog|