ITECH - IT6121B
The IT6100B series (86 ~ 1200W) high speed, high precision programmable DC power supply offers very high voltage rising times.
A 5 1/2 digit volt- and ohmmeter is bulit into the instrument. The output waveform priority mode allows accurate waveforms of voltage or current with high-speed and no overshoots, which is widely used in power modules and other high-precision test applications.
The IT6100B has built-in USB and RS232 communication interfaces.
The easy to use front-panel allows you to program lists to generate arbitrary waveforms for maximum flexibility in every application.
Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Output linear adjustment, high speed, reliable, low noise
- High accuracy and resolution
- High voltage rising edge
- Built-in 5½ digital voltmeter and Ohmmeter
- Memory capacity: 100 groups
- List mode for output waveforms
- Timer function (0.01~60000s)
- Remote sense interface to compensate line voltage
- Built-in RS232/USB interface, supports SCPI protocol
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||20|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||5|
|Total Max. Power [W]||100|
|Com. Interface||USB, RS-232|