High accuracy programmable DC power supply, 72 V, 1.2 A, 86 W.
The IT6100B series high speed high precision programmable DC power supply is with ultra high voltage rising time, the fastestfull load up to 500 us, resolution up to 0.1 mV / 0.01 mA.
ITECH - IT6123B
The IT6100B series (86−1200 W) high speed, high precision programmable DC power supply offers very high voltage rising times.
A 5½ digit volt- and ohmmeter is bulit into the instrument. The output waveform priority mode allows accurate waveforms of voltage or current with high-speed and no overshoots, which is widely used in power modules and other high-precision test applications.
The IT6100B has built-in USB and RS232 communication interfaces.
The easy to use front-panel allows you to program lists to generate arbitrary waveforms for maximum flexibility in every application.
Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Output linear adjustment, high speed, reliable, low noise
- High accuracy and resolution
- High voltage rising edge
- Built-in 5½ digital voltmeter and Ohmmeter
- Memory capacity: 100 groups
- List mode for output waveforms
- Timer function (0.01−60000 s)
- Remote sense interface to compensate line voltage
- Built-in RS232 / USB interface, supports SCPI protocol
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||72|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||1.2|
|Total Max. Power [W]||86.4|
|Com. Interface||USB, RS-232|