ITECH - IT6332A
The IT6332A is a high-performance programmable triple channel DC power supply unit.
For all 3 outputs the voltage and current can be set independently.
The ouptuts can be operated in series, parallel or track mode.
The IT6322A offers a high resolution of 1mV / 1mA and remote sense to support high accuracy test scenarios.
Remote operation is supported via the built-in USB and RS232 communication interfaces.
All outputs are fully protected against overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature.
Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Triple output, independently adjustable
- Optional serial/ parallel/ track mode (*1)
- The voltage and current for each channel can be displayed at the same time
- Small size of 1/2 2U
- VFD display
- Function keys with LED illumination
- Adjust the digital step value via cursor
- Output switch control
- High accuracy, high resolution and high stability
- Remote sense function for maximum precision
- Comprehensive Output protection
- Intelligent fan control, reduced noise
- Built-in RS232 and USB communication interfaces
(*1): Check Manual for details
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||30|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||6|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 2 [V]||30|
|Max. Current Ch. 2 [A]||6|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 3 [V]||5|
|Max. Current Ch. 3 [A]||3|
|Total Max. Power [W]||375|
|Com. Interface||USB, RS-232|