DC Power Supply Bipolar, Dual Range: -15V-0V, 0-15V/±0.1A/1.5W
ITECH - IT6411S
The IT6400 Series of High Precision Bipolar Power Supplies features a color LCD which provides an oscilloscope function.
The current readback has a resolution of down to 1nA. The output impedance is adjustable.
Ultrafast transient response times of < 20uS and voltage rise times of down to 150uS with a very low current ripple of 2uArms satisfy high precision requirements.
List functions allow the definition of complex output patterns.
Remote control of the device is possible via the built-in LAN and USB interfaces.
Consult the datasheet for a complete list of functions and features.
- Maximum output power of single channel up to 150 W
- Outputvoltage max. ±60 V
- Output current max. ±10A
- High performance color LCD display, dual channel output display main interface (*1)
- Bipolar dual-range output
- Accurate Battery Simulation
- Oscilloscope waveform display (DSO)
- Ultrafast transient response time < 20 μs
- Ultrafast voltage rising time up to 150 μs (*2)
- Current display resolution up to 1 nA
- Ultra-low current ripple down to 2 μArms
- Built-in high accuracy DVM
- Variable output impedance
- Applicable for portable battery power supplies test
- LED test (no current overshoot)
- Relay out function achieves electrical isolation on terminals
- High speed AD sampling
- List function to generate arbitrary voltage/current output waveforms
- Standard interface LAN/USB
(*1): Dual Channels only with IT6412
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||15|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||0.1|
|Total Max. Power [W]||1.5|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN|