EXFO MaxTester 610 Smart copper tester
EXFO - MaxTester 610
The MaxTester 610 (MAX-610) is designed for the installation and repair (I&R) of voice and DSL circuits. Its small form factor, rugged design and easy-to-use menus make it the ideal tool for outside-plant I&R technicians. With the MAX-610, the testing process is highly automated, enabling technicians to close their jobs quickly and efficiently.
The MAX-610 allows technicians and engineers alike to work smarter—not harder. SmartR is a suite of intelligent and automated tests that enable any technician to quickly and easily gain an understanding of the condition of the line under test, as well as to identify and locate a variety of common circuit faults.
SmartR comes with several interesting features:
- The Pair Detective feature automatically runs the most common line tests and provides graphical, color-coded results and pass/fail indications to detect conditions, including shorts, grounds, opens, battery, splits and imbalances.
- FaultMapper utilizes time-domain reflectometry (TDR) technology to provide the additional capability of identifying the location of the service affecting line faults, including bridged taps, shorts, grounds and opens. EXFO’s unique SmartR presents results in an easy-to-understand, graphical format, making copper troubleshooting easier than ever before.
- Perform single-ended testing or testing with a far-end device (FED) to minimize repair times and costs
- Full suite of digital multimeter measurements to quickly and effectively determine the electrical health of the network
- Optional TDR with variable gain and RFL/K-test allows service providers to scale the product based on existing or new methods and procedures
- SmartR™ features allow users to quickly and accurately determine physical copper circuit quality, locate faults and balance testing
|Category||ICT - Copper|