ARM - MDK ARM Plus Edition Perpetual Flex Floating license [MDKPL-KD-40000]
Compared to MDK Essential, MDK Plus adds several advantages for those companies wishing to future-proof their tools investment. It includes basic middleware package and, crucially, support for a much wider range of MCUs. It adds capabilities to enable both secure and non-secure programming on the latest Cortex-M23 and Cortex-M33 processors as well as supporting a new generation of heterogenous MCU devices with DS-MDK IDE. That's among other additional target CPUs.
MDK-Plus features software development for:
- Devices based on Arm Cortex®-M cores
- Secure and non-secure applications based on Arm Cortex-M23/M33 processors
- Arm Cortex-R4-based processors and legacy Arm7™ and Arm9™ devices
- Arm SecurCore®-based devices
- Applications that require proven middleware components such as IPv4 Network, USB Device, File System, and Graphics.
MDK-Plus also contains all features of the MDK-Essential edition. Upgrade paths to MDK-Professional are available.
- MDK's intuitive IDE has been specifically optimized for embedded developers over many years. In addition to bringing together essential development tools and system views, it features the Pack Installer, an intelligent component manager that takes care of downloading, installing and keeping track of inter-dependencies for each pack component used in the code.
C/C++ compilation toolchain
- The Arm Compiler and C/C++ libraries have been tuned for real-world embedded applications. With comprehensive support for modern language standards such as C11, C++11, and C++14, the toolchain generates highly efficient code for microcontrollers such as those based on Cortex-M, Arm9 and Arm7 CPUs. Furthermore, with MDK Professional customers have access to stable TÜV SÜD certified Arm Compiler branches, complete with documentation to support product safety certification.
- In addition to responsive run-control debug, MDK enables the use of non-intrusive ETM or ITM CoreSight trace data to facilitate debug and system optimization when paired with a compatible debug probe from the ULINK family.
- By combining software data with CPU performance counters and actual power measurement (requires ULINKplus), MDK’s System Analyzer allows quick identification of issues related to timing, performance and/or power consumption.
- Available in MDK Professional, Fixed Virtual Platforms (FVPs) are instruction-accurate simulation models that enable software development without a hardware target. Normally running up to hundreds of MHz, FVPs are complete models of Arm systems, including processor, memory, and peripherals.
Host operating system
- MDK is compatible with Microsoft Windows® 10, 8 and 7 operating systems.
|SW_ARM Product Type||New License|