ARM - MDK ARM Professional Edition 1-year term Flex Floating license [MDKPR-KD-40001]
The complete package. Ideal for companies intending to take full advantage of middleware to accelerate time to market, or that require a toolchain qualified for functional safety product certification. It also includes support for generic Armv8-M architecture devices and a complete set of features for software development on simulation models: Fast Models debug connectivity and several Fixed Virtual Platforms (FVPs).
MDK-Professional supports software development for:
- Devices based on Arm Cortex®-M cores
- Secure and non-secure applications based on Arm Cortex-M23/M33 processors
- Legacy Arm7™ and Arm9™ devices
- Arm SecurCore®-based and Arm Cortex-R4-based devices
- Safety critical applications and projects that require long-term compiler support
- Next generation Cortex-M microcontrollers based on Armv8-M architecture
- Early prototyping with Fixed Virtual Platform simulation models
- Applications that require proven middleware components for Cortex-M devices
- IoT applications that require secure network connectivity to the cloud
MDK-Professional also contains all features of the MDK-Plus and MDK-Essential editions.
- MDK's intuitive IDE has been specifically optimized for embedded developers over many years. In addition to bringing together essential development tools and system views, it features the Pack Installer, an intelligent component manager that takes care of downloading, installing and keeping track of inter-dependencies for each pack component used in the code.
Arm Compiler Qualification Kit
- The Arm® Compiler Qualification Kit targets the safety-related software developers and provides vital information about toolchain operation, recommended usage, and diagnostic capabilities. Existing MDK-Professional customers are able to get a Qualification Kit.
C/C++ compilation toolchain
- The Arm Compiler and C/C++ libraries have been tuned for real-world embedded applications. With comprehensive support for modern language standards such as C11, C++11, and C++14, the toolchain generates highly efficient code for microcontrollers such as those based on Cortex-M, Arm9 and Arm7 CPUs. Furthermore, with MDK Professional customers have access to stable TÜV SÜD certified Arm Compiler branches, complete with documentation to support product safety certification.
- In addition to responsive run-control debug, MDK enables the use of non-intrusive ETM or ITM CoreSight trace data to facilitate debug and system optimization when paired with a compatible debug probe from the ULINK family.
- By combining software data with CPU performance counters and actual power measurement (requires ULINKplus), MDK’s System Analyzer allows quick identification of issues related to timing, performance and/or power consumption.
- Available in MDK Professional, Fixed Virtual Platforms (FVPs) are instruction-accurate simulation models that enable software development without a hardware target. Normally running up to hundreds of MHz, FVPs are complete models of Arm systems, including processor, memory, and peripherals.
Host operating system
- MDK is compatible with Microsoft Windows® 10, 8 and 7 operating systems.
|SW_ARM Product Type||New License|