TTI - MX100TP
The MX100T differs from most other triple output power supplies in having three outputs of equal power, each with the ability to provide 0 to 35V at 0 to 3A. Each output features simultaneous high resolution metering, switchable remote sense, and an individual output switch.
To provide its impressive power density the MX series combines high frequency switch-mode pre-regulation with linear post-regulation to offer performance that comes close to that of an all-linear design.
Excellent line and load regulation is matched by low noise and good transient response.
To increase its ability to match a variety of applications, each output has more than one range.
Outputs one and two can provide 16V/6A as an alternative to 35V/3A, while output three can provide 70V/1.5A.
When higher power is required, outputs two and three can be combined internally to provide up to 210 watts as either 35V/6A or 70V/3A from a single output.
The MX100TP incorporates USB, RS232, GPIB and LXI compliant LAN interfaces.These provide full remote control and read-back capabilities and are supported by an IVI driver for high level language applications. Duplicate power and sense terminals are incorporated at the rear.The compact half-rack 3U size uses front input ventilation which enables vertical and horizontal stacking without the need for additional ventilation space. A 3U rack mount suitable for one or two units is available.
- Three high performance outputs of 105 watts each 3 x (0 to 35V at 0 to 3A)
- Total power of 315 watts in a highly compact package
- Range switching gives up to 70 volts and up to 6 amps (subject to another output being disabled (shared power mode))
- Twelve range combinations for maximum flexibility
- Up to 210 watts from a single output
- Low output noise and ripple via linear final regulation
- High setting resolution of 1mV and 0.1mA (output 1)
- Variable OVP and OCP trips on all outputs
- 50 setting memories per output + 50 linked memories
- Selectable voltage tracking (isolated tracking)
- Selectable current meter averaging
- Switchable remote sense on all outputs
- Graphic LCD provides simultaneous output metering
- Numeric or spin-wheel control of all parameters
- Individual or combined output on/off control with programmable delay sequencing.
- Front panel locking with optional pass-code protection
- 3U half-rack case for bench or rack mounting
- GPIB, RS-232, USB and LAN (LXI) interfaces
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||35|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||3|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 2 [V]||35|
|Max. Current Ch. 2 [A]||3|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 3 [V]||35|
|Max. Current Ch. 3 [A]||3|
|Total Max. Power [W]||315|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), GPIB, RS-232|