KEYSIGHT - N2750A
The N2750A InfiniiMode differential probe is a new generation of low-cost differential active probes compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscopes’ AutoProbe interface.
- Bandwidth: 1.5 GHz:
- Attenuation ratio: 2:1 or 10:1 (switchable).
- Dynamic range: ± 5 V or 10 Vpp (at 10:1), ± 1 V or 2 Vpp (at 2:1);
- DC offset range: ± 15 V;
- Maximum input voltage: 30 V DC + peak AC;
- Differential input R: 200 kΩ;
- Single-ended input R: 100 kΩ;
- Common mode input R: 50 kΩ;
- Input C: 700 fF (with browser).
- Comes standard with solder-in, socketed and browser tips (two each);
- Replacement parts: N2776A Differential browser tips (including qty 3), N2777A InfiniiMode solder-in tips (including qty 3), and N2778A InfiniiMode socketed tips (including qty 3);
- Order N4822A socketed tip for use with USB/Ethernet application fixtures (not included in the standard probe kit).
|T&M Accessory Type||Active Probe|