The Keysight Technologies, Inc. N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (MPS) is a 1U (rack unit) high, multiple-output programmable DC power supply or electronic load system that enables test system integrators to optimize performance, power and price to match test needs.
KEYSIGHT - N6734B
Keysight basic modules provide stable output, device protection, and accurate measurements. A single range allows programming voltages and currents from 0 V and 0 A to their maximum voltage and current rating. Use 2-wire local sense or 4-wire remote sense to improve regulation. All modules feature a quick disconnect connector.
- Programmable output voltages: 0 to 150 V
- Output power: 50 to 300 W
- Voltage accuracy: 0.1% + 19 mV (5V output)
- Ripple and noise 10 mV (5V output)
- Up and down-programming with resistive load typically 20 ms
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature protection
- Basic modules are single wide allowing four per mainframe
- Modules can operate at lower output power to stay within mainframe rating
- Modules include a quick disconnect connector
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|