High performance autoranging DC power module, 60 V, 17 A, 500 W.
The Keysight N6750 Series of high-performance, autoranging DC power modules provides low noise, high accuracy and programming speeds that are up to 10 to 50 times faster than other programmable power supplies.
KEYSIGHT - N6756A
Keysight basic modules provide stable output, device protection, and accurate measurements. A single range allows programming voltages and currents from 0 V and 0 A to their maximum voltage and current rating. Use 2-wire local sense or 4-wire remote sense to improve regulation. All modules feature a quick disconnect connector.
- Programmable output voltages: 0 to 150 V
- Output power: 50 to 300 W
- Voltage accuracy: 0.1 % + 19 mV (5 V output)
- Ripple and noise 10 mV (5 V output)
- Up and down-programming with resistive load typically 20 ms
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature protection
- Basic modules are single wide allowing four per mainframe
- Modules can operate at lower output power to stay within mainframe rating
- Modules include a quick disconnect connector
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||60|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||17|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 2 [V]||0|
|Max. Current Ch. 2 [A]||0|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 3 [V]||0|
|Max. Current Ch. 3 [A]||0|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 4 [V]||0|
|Max. Current Ch. 4 [A]||0|
|Total Max. Power [W]||500|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|