For applications where precision is required – Now with available power up to 500 W. The Keysight N6760 Series of precision DC power modules provides precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer.
KEYSIGHT - N6781A
Keysight basic modules provide stable output, device protection, and accurate measurements. A single range allows programming voltages and currents from 0 V and 0 A to their maximum voltage and current rating. Use 2-wire local sense or 4-wire remote sense to improve regulation. All modules feature a quick disconnect connector.
- Programmable output voltages: 0 to 150 V
- Output power: 50 to 300 W
- Voltage accuracy: 0.1% + 19 mV (5V output)
- Ripple and noise 10 mV (5V output)
- Up and down-programming with resistive load typically 20 ms
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature protection
- Basic modules are single wide allowing four per mainframe
- Modules can operate at lower output power to stay within mainframe rating
- Modules include a quick disconnect connector
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|