KEYSIGHT - N8735A
The Keysight N8700 series delivers high current with low noise in a compact 2U package. Airflow moves front to back, so no additional space is required above or below the power supply in your automated test equipment (ATE) rack. This series of programmable power supplies sources up to 3300 or 5200 W.
Get output voltages from 8 to 600 V and 5.5 to 400 A.
- Compact high-power density 2U package
- Low noise output: as low as 8 mVrms
- Extensive device protection: overcurrent, overvoltage, and under-voltage
- Simple front panel operation — separate knobs for voltage and current
- Modern I/O: USB, LAN (LXI-Core), and GPIB
- Front to back airflow simplifies rack mounting
- Power supply protection from overtemperature
- Connect up to 4 units in parallel for higher current
- AC Input: flexible options 208 V, 400 V, 230 V
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||30|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||110|
|Total Max. Power [W]||3300|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), GPIB|