Pico Technology - PicoLog 1216 [PP544]
PicoLog 1000 series designed to meet the needs of a wide range of general-purpose voltage, sensor and transducer logging applications, the PicoLog 1000 Multipurpose DAQ series features independent software-configurable scaling and control outputs, an external terminal board for custom front-end circuitry and a choice of 10 or 12-bit input resolution.
The budget model PicoLog 1012 has 12 input channels and 10 bit resolution. The powerful PicoLog 1216 has 16 channels and 12 bit resolution. With 10 or 12-bit resolution and multiple sampling modes, a PicoLog 1000 series logger will meet your data logging needs. The PicoLog 1000 series has two sampling modes:
- Using the PicoLog software, readings can be logged continuously at up to 1 kS/s limited only by your computer’s available storage.
- Using the PicoScope software, the full sampling rate of 1 MS/s (split between enabled channels) is available using the logger’s internal 8000 sample memory buffer.
Using the new PicoLog software you can connect up to 20 Pico data loggers to one PC – giving you a potential 320-channel PicoLog 1000 Series data acquisition system, or the ability to use your PicoLog 1000 logger with other devices such as the TC-08 thermocouple data logger.
- Up to 16 unipolar analog input channels
- Up to 12-bit resolution with 0.5% accuracy
- Up to 4 software-configurable digital output lines
- Up to 1 MS/s sampling rate
- USB connected and powered
- Free to download PicoLog 6 data logging software
- Free to download PicoScope 6 oscilloscope software
|Category||DAQ / Data Loggers|
|Measurement Resolution [bits]||12|
|Max. # Channels||16|