Pico Technology - PicoScope 5242D MSO (PQ149)
Today’s electronic designs employ a wide range of signal types: analog, digital, serial (both high- and low-speed), parallel, audio, video, power distribution and so on. All need to be debugged, measured and validated to ensure that the device under test is functioning correctly and within specification.
To handle this variety of signal types, PicoScope 5000D FlexRes hardware employs multiple high-resolution ADCs at the input channels in different time-interleaved and parallel combinations to optimize either the sampling rate to 1 GS/s at 8 bits, the resolution to 16 bits at 62.5 MS/s, or other combinations in between – you select the most appropriate hardware resolution for the requirements of each measurement.
2 and 4 channel models are available, all featuring a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection, providing lightning-fast saving of waveforms while retaining compatibility with older USB standards. The PicoSDK® software development kit supports continuous streaming to the host computer at rates up to 125 MS/s. The product is small and light, and operates silently thanks to its low-power fanless design.
Supported by the free-of-charge and regularly updated PicoScope 6 software, the PicoScope 5000D Series offers an ideal, cost-effective package for many applications, including design, research, test, education, service and repair.
• FlexRes flexible 8 to 16-bit hardware resolution
• Up to 200 MHz analog bandwidth
• 1 GS/s sampling at 8-bit resolution
• 500 MS/s sampling at 12-bit resolution
• 62.5 MS/s sampling at 16-bit resolution
• Up to 512 MS capture memory
• 16 digital channels (on MSO models)
• 130 000 waveforms per second
• Built-in arbitrary waveform generator
• Serial decoding as standard (20 protocols)
• Up to 200 MHz spectrum analyzer
• Silent, fanless design
Your PicoScope 5000D Series oscilloscope kit contains the following items:
• PicoScope 5000D Series oscilloscope
• 1 x TA155 Pico blue USB 3 cable 1.8 m
• 60 MHz models: 2/4 x TA375 probes
• 100 MHz models: 2/4 x TA375 probes.
• 200 MHz models: 2/4 x TA386 probes.
• 4-channel models: 1 x PS011 5 V 3.0 A PSU
• MSO models: 1 x TA136 MSO cable
• MSO models: 2 x TA139 set of MSO clips
• Quick start guide
|Number of Analog Channels||2|