Pico Technology - 3206D (PP961)
Power, portability, and performance.
The PicoScope 3206D PC oscilloscope is small, light, and portable, while
offering the high-performance specifications required by engineers in the lab or on the move. It offers 2 analog channels.
The flexible, high-resolution display options enable you to view
and analyze each signal in fine detail.
Operating together with the PicoScope 6 software, this oscilloscope offers an ideal, cost-effective package for many applications, including embedded systems design, research, test, education, service, and repair.
• 200 MHz analog bandwidth
• Deep buffer memory of 512 MS
• 2 analog channels
• 1 GS/s real-time sampling
• Fast waveform updates
• Built- in arbitrary waveform generator
• USB 3.0 connected and powered
• Automatic measurements
• Mask limit testing
• Advanced triggers
• Serial decoding
• Math channels
• Spectrum analyzer
• Free technical support and updates
• Free SDK and example programs
• 5 year warranty included
PicoScope 3206D (PP961) oscilloscope kit contains:
• PicoScope 3206D oscilloscope
• 2x Switchable x1/x10 probes
• Quick Start Guide
• Software and reference CD
• USB 3.0 cable.
|Number of Analog Channels||2|
|Memory Size [MPts]||512|
|Sampling Rate [GSa/s]||1|
|Waveform Update Rate [wfms/s]||100000|