4-channel, 70 MHz, 8-bit oscilloscope with probes.
Pico Technology - 3404D (PP963)
Power, portability, and performance.
The PicoScope 3404D PC oscilloscope is small, light, and portable, while offering the high-performance specifications required by engineers in the lab or on the move. It offers 4 analog channels.
The flexible, high-resolution display options enable you to view and analyze each signal in fine detail.
Operating together with the PicoScope 6 software, this oscilloscope offers an ideal, cost-effective package for many applications, including embedded systems design, research, test, education, service, and repair.
- 70 MHz analog bandwidth
- Deep buffer memory of 128 MS
- 4 analog channels
- 1 GS/s real-time sampling
- Fast waveform updates
- Built- in arbitrary waveform generator
- USB 3.0 connected and powered
- Automatic measurements
- Mask limit testing
- Advanced triggers
- Serial decoding
- Math channels
- Spectrum analyzer
- Free technical support and updates
- Free SDK and example programs
- 5 year warranty included
PicoScope 3404D (PP963) oscilloscope kit contains:
- PicoScope 3404D oscilloscope
- 4× Switchable ×1/×10 probes
- Quick Start Guide
- Software and reference CD
- USB 3.0 cable
- AC Power adaptor.
|Number of Analog Channels||4|
|Memory Size [MPts]||128|
|Sampling Rate [GSa/s]||1|
|Waveform Update Rate [wfms/s]||100000|