TTI - QPX600DP
The QPX600D is a 1.2kW dual output dc power supply that offers users a level of flexibility that cannot be achieved with conventional laboratory power supplies. Dual isolated outputs of 600 watts each use PowerFlex+ regulation to provide a very wide range of voltage/current combinations.
The TTi PowerFlex+ design of the QPX600D enables higher currents to be generated at lower voltages within an overall power limit envelope. Each output can provide more than six times the current of a conventional PSU of the same maximum voltage and power.
PowerFlex+ uses a balanced multi-phase converter system to minimize ripple and improve dynamic performance.
With setting controlled by an instrumentation quality 16 bit DAC, the QPX600D offers high accuracy and stability. Local setting can be done using either the numeric keypad or the spin-wheel, and setting resolution is 1mV in up to 60 volts or 2mV up to 80V.
Unlike most higher power laboratory PSUs, the QPX600D is suited to bench or rack-mount applications. The case has integral tilt feet, and a 3U rack mount is available as an option.
The QPX600D has an analogue remote control interface only. The QPX600DP adds a wide range of digital interfaces: USB, RS232, GPIB and LXI compliant LAN (Ethernet).
- Dual independent or tracking outputs
- PowerFlex+ design gives ultra-wide range of voltage/current combinations.
- Up to 80V and up to 50A within each power envelope
- Isolated tracking of voltage only, or voltage + current
- Smart metering and tracking functions facilitate series or parallel wiring for up to 160V or 100A
- Low output noise and ripple
- Bench or rack mounting
- Variable OVP and OCP trips
- Analogue control interfaces for voltage and current
- GPIB, RS232, USB & LAN interfaces (QPX600DP)
|Max. Voltage Ch. 1 [V]||80|
|Max. Current Ch. 1 [A]||50|
|Max. Voltage Ch. 2 [V]||80|
|Max. Current Ch. 2 [A]||50|
|Total Max. Power [W]||1200|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB, RS-232|