Pico Technology - SE054
Type T thermocouples are a good choice for applications that require higher accuracy than Type K, but they have a narrower temperature measurement range.
Fiberglass insulation offers resistance to hotter temperatures that might otherwise damage PTFE cables.
SE0567 probe has an exposed welded tip, which offers very fast response, and is ideal for gas measurements. However, because the alloy tip is unprotected, it should not be used in corrosive or oxidizing liquids.
Like all Pico thermocouples, it is manufactured in accordance to strict industry tolderances stated in IEC 60584-2 :1993 / BS EN 60584-1:2013.
- Type T class 1 temperature range –75°C to +260°C;
- Type T class 1 accuracy: –40°C to +125°C: ±0.5°C, +125°C to +260°C: ±0.4%;
- Tip construction: Exposed junction / welded tip;
- Connector: Miniature thermocouple connector;
- Cable material Fibreglass;
- Length 5 m (about 16 ft).
|T&M Accessory Type||Passive Probe|